We went out to check out an incident of abuse initiated by Israeli Soldiers
Here is my third of many posts from Hebron during my trip to the middle east in late 2017
This is the essence of what we were doing there. Making sure that Palestine children could travel safely back and forth to school.
Here is another post that I made while I was in Hebron, Palestine.
My unique experience for two weeks in the middle east.
CBC Radio London, Ontario – Jul 12, 2017
London Morning’s Lippy Londoner panel: Stuart Clark, Marium Hamou and John Hassan discuss Omar Khadr’s compensation from the federal government.
Craig Needles on AM 980 – London, Ontario Morning Talk Show, October 25, 2016.
Mark’s interview begins at 1:18:00 and runs for about 15 minutes.
October 20, 2016 London, Ontario Mark Konrad and Petros Aka stop by @LdnOntTV to discuss Global Importune’s latest campaign.
@LdnOntTV – Global Importune
Mark Konrad discusses Global Importune and it Human Rights campaign with Bill Paul on “Straight Talk” 106.9 FM April 3, 2016.
Looking for a guest speaker? Look no further!
Global Importune is a non-profit human rights organization actively involved in our community.
In an effort to increase public awareness of human rights, members of our speakers’ bureau are available upon request to speak at your local group events.
Some of the presentation topics include:
- Human Rights – The Basics: What everyone should know about their human rights
- Activism 101: How to make your voice[s] heard
- What Global Importune does and how it has managed to be so successful in the process
- Torture 101: Why and Why Not
- Top ten things about United States Human Rights violations you didn’t know
- Persecuted writers: How you can help
- Top ten reasons to join Amnesty International
- The United Nation’s Universal Declaration of Human Rights
If you would like a Global Importune professional to speak to your group. We can tailor a human rights lecture to your subject specifics. For more information about Global Importune, who we are and how we have managed to be so successful.
If you feel the work we do is important, we would like you to be a part of it.
- “Like” us on Facebook and check the site daily for information about released prisoners.
- Become a living witness and Share our group’s successes to others.
- Email Mark Konrad at email@example.com and say “I would like to help release amnesty international political prisoners, please tell me how.”
- All of the above
There is never a fee to become a member of Global Importune.